Re: [pdt-dev] Code completion is not working.

Hi,

Do you have any exceptions in error log?

On 9/19/07, Carbivnicii Vitalii <carbivnicii.vitali@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hello. I'm using PDT and like it very much.

But yesterday I have faced strange problem at my work pc. Code completion and suggestions are not working. When I press ctrl + space as I usually do I hear windows error sound and nothing happens. Java and _javascript_ completions are working good.

I'm using  pdt-all-in-one-1.0-R20070917-win32, also I'm using JSEclipse and Subclipse plugins.

At my home pc all is working fine.

Thanks.