From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dario Taraborelli
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 3:41 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator

Hi,

I've recently switched to PDT after using PhpEclipse for a long time.
So far I'm quite happy, but I have a (possibly silly) issue with the
Eclipse configuration files.

Since I've installed PDT, I see 2 folders and 2 files holding project-
specific settings under Navigator:

.cache
.settings
.project
.projectOptions

Is there a way to:
- hide these files/folders from the Eclipse navigator;
- prevent Eclipse from exporting them when using Export > File System

I'm running on Eclipse 3.3 with PDT 1.0.

Best,
Dario

--
Dario Taraborelli