Re: [pde-ui-dev] OSGi Frameworks Extension point

How about just using the osgiFrameworks extension point instead of messing with tabs?

http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_pde_ui_osgiFrameworks.html

I'd create an extension for each of the various framework that act as a facade to Pax Cursor? So something like Felix (Pax), Knoplerfish (Pax), that way everything can coincide happily together.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for "Alin Dreghiciu" ---12/03/2007 09:37:36 AM---Hi guys, First time I'm posting here, but I guess there "Alin Dreghiciu" ---12/03/2007 09:37:36 AM---Hi guys, First time I'm posting here, but I guess there is a time for everything :)

"Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghiciu@xxxxxxxxx>

pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/03/2007 09:37 AM

[pde-ui-dev] OSGi Frameworks Extension point

Hi guys,

First time I'm posting here, but I guess there is a time for everything :)
So, I developed a new plugin Pax Cursor
(
http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/x/0QBN) that adds extension points
for all major OSS frameworks: Equinox, Felix, Knopflerfish, Concierge,
and it does that by using Pax Runner.

What I want to archive next in this plugin is to add an extra tab in
the OSGi Frameworks Launch configuration dialog that will enable some
easy setting of the estra settings Pax Runner provides beside those
that are already there by default. So, I'm wondering if this is
possible in an easy way. I do not have to much knowledge on plugin
development but I will learn, no problem. But first I want to check
with you if it is possible to contribute such a new tab.

Thanx,
Alin Dreghiciu