[pde-ui-dev] Project nature Image not visualized while adding nature in package explorer view!

Hi,

I have a problem adding an image nature to my plugin. I have defined my own
nature and an extension point like this:

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.ide.projectNatureImages">
      <image
            icon="icons/mynature.gif"
            id="mypackage.ide.eclipse.ui.mynatureimage"
            natureId="mypackage.ide.eclipse.ui.mynature"/>
   </extension>

When I add the nature from the Package Explorer view, the '.propect' file is
updated with my nature. All seems ok. The nature is added into the first
position in the <natures/> XML node but my nature image *IS NOT* shown.
When I add the nature from the Navigator view, the '.propect' file is
updated with my nature. All is ok. The nature is added into the first
position in the <natures/> XML node and my nature image *IS* shown.

Anybody knows why the image nature is shown into the navigator view but not
in the Package Explorer view?
If I add the nature from the Package Explorer View and then switch to
Navigator View the project image nature is shown too but not without
switching. Any ideas?

thanks,
M.