From: Curtis Windatt/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/18/2011 03:38 PM
Subject: [pde-dev] PDE UI/API Tools Git Migration is tomorrow (Friday)
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please do not commit anything to the repository starting 7am CDT(-6) Friday Aug 18th.  I will send out an email to this list when the migration is complete.

If you have not already, read up on git/eGit usage.  There is an excellent wiki article aimed at Eclipse developers at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Workflows

After the migration, creating (diff) patches for your work and attaching them to bug is recommended to help us recover from any mishaps.

Curtis