From: Vijay Raj <call.vijayraj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2011/04/05 12:53 AM
Subject: [pde-dev] Eclipse 3.6.2 PDE issue - .UnsatisfiedLinkError:        Activator._isCompizSet()Z
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi -
  I am writing this plugin on the Eclipse platform, developing on Linux platform (ubuntu 10.04 64-bit) .

Eclipse version:
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Helios Service Release 2
Build id: 20110218-0911

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

On launching the plugin , I get the following error.

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.eclipse.wb.internal.os.linux.Activator._isCompizSet()Z   .

The entire error log is available as an attachment herewith.

What could have been missing here in this case, to cause that error , about the missing method:.

Thanks for helping with the same.

[attachment "eclipsepde_crash.txt" deleted by Curtis Windatt/Ottawa/IBM] _______________________________________________
pde-dev mailing list
pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx