From:        David Erickson <halcyon1981@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        29/03/2011 03:30
Subject:        [pde-dev] PDE Dev Bootstrap
Sent by:        pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all-
I'm looking for instructions on getting up and running developing for
PDE, I found some instructions here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Contributor_Guide however I had the
following experience when following them:

I downloaded Indigo M6a, added the CVS repo, I was unable to right
click on the file as no import was available so I downloaded
pde-all.psf then did File->Import and went from there.  It
successfully checked everything out.  At this point there were many
errors, I went and added a default API baseline, which removed a few
of the errors.  At this point Eclipse is telling me I have 529
remaining errors.

Any tips on resolving these would be great, or a pointer to
alternative instructions for getting productive on PDE.

Thanks,
David