[pde-dev] Extending the Manifest Editor's functionality

Hi All,

Here's a question I posted on the forums, but on second thoughts it seems to be a message more for PDE devs than users.

Is it possible to add additional highlighting rules to the Manifest Editor? In particular, to specify keywords in addition to the standard Bundle-SymbolicName, Bundle-Version, etc, that get highlighted?
I've had a look at the supplied extension points, but nothing jumps out at me.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

Back to the top