[pde-dev] PDE UI released (late) for M1

Not sure how this happened, but PDE UI wasn't released last week so we are missing a lot of fixes in the M1 candidate.  We will test using the export and install into host feature and then verify fixes after a new build is available.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 278598. [product] ignore certain program arguments when initializing from a launch config (FIXED)
+ Bug 290634. Should warn if multiple plugin projects in workspace with the same name (FIXED)
+ Bug 292938. "Open extension point schema" link fails in plugin.xml editor (FIXED)
+ Bug 313952. NPE from import page crashes Eclipse (REOPENED)
+ Bug 320123. NPE : Cannot import project as source from target platform (FIXED)
+ Bug 320173. Version not picked up on quickfix "Add <package> to imported packaged" (FIXED)
+ Bug 320583. Target platform gets out of sync at each Eclipse restart (FIXED)
+ Bug 320869. Undo/Redo operations not working for Import Packages Section (FIXED)
+ Bug 320933. Confusing BREE quick fix proposal (FIXED)
+ Bug 320946. Bad comparison in ProfileBundleContainer.isContentEqual() (FIXED)
+ Bug 321030. NPE starting workbench (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.pde.core
org.eclipse.pde.ui
org.eclipse.pde.ui.tests