Re: [pde-dev] Target Platform question

Hi Curtis,

I find two places where the slicer is created in the org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.target.IUBundleContainer.resolveWithSlicer() function:

 if (getIncludeAllEnvironments()) {
    slicer = new PermissiveSlicer(allMetadata, new Properties(), true, false, true, true, false);
 } else {
    slicer = new PermissiveSlicer(allMetadata, props, true, false, false, true, false);
 }

The considerOnlyStrictDependency is the second last argument, i.e. true in both cases.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren