[pde-dev] Problems while deploying as product.

Hi,

I have an eclipse plugin which implements a new perspective. When i run the application it works well but when deploy it as a product, facing problems mentioned below
- Don't see options in the menu bar other than File and Search. I want all those options which are there in Resource perspective. But don't see them if deploy it as a product but it works fine when i try to run it.
- how to make perspective default

Can anyone shed some light by providing any pointers or help docs?

Thanks,
Vrushali.

Back to the top