[pde-dev] Can I get the *latest* version of a bundle from a p2 repository with the p2.repo2runnable ant task?

Hi,

Is it possible to get the ''latest' version of a bundle with the
p2.repo2runnable ant task?

<p2.repo2runnable destination="${transformedRepoLocation}"
source="http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/updates-dev/1.0";		>
    <iu id="org.eclipse.dltk.core" version="1.0.2"/>
</p2.repo2runnable>

I get an error because the bundle version 1.0.2 does not exist. This
is because I don't provide also the qualifier in the version: e.g.
1.0.2.v20100401_0519

Is there a way to avoid providing this qualifier?

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034