Re: [pde-dev] Scripting the pde product export wizard operation?

What you are looking for is called PDE/Build, or PDE Headless build.  It's actually what's used under the covers when you do things like "product export" or "feature export".  The Eclipse platform uses PDE/Build to build itself.

You can find all sorts of information on PDE/Build through google.  I just did a quick search and the following tutorial came up:
http://www.eclipse.org/resources/resource.php?id=448

cheers,
ian