[pde-dev] GSoC 2010 project idea: OSGi Dependency Analysis and Source Highlighting

Hello!

I'm interested in "OSGi Dependency Analysis and Source Highlighting" project, which I would like to implement during Google Summer of Code 2010.
I have following questions to you:

I suppose that source highlighting can be done in a similar way to bug highlighting in Eclipse. I mean, code should be compiled automatically and after that we have to check dependences (run analyser) and eventually, signal errors. Am I right?
Do you know where I can find information how it works in bug reporting?

Regards,
Mateusz Pastewski

Back to the top