[papyrus-sysml-users] Announcing SysML 1.4 Papyrus component – 0.9.1 Release & Palette Survey

SysML 1.4 Papyrus component – 0.9.1 Release

Today, we are very pleased to announce the latest version of SysML 1.4 Papyrus component. This release includes several performance improvements and a new table dedicated for requirements.

More information could be find at the web site [1] and you can install the new versionn directly from the following p2 update site [2].

Palette Survey

For the next version we would like to improve the user experience by customizing the palette of the SysML's diagrams. We have setup a survey to gather your requirements.

Please take 3 mn to fill it [3].

Benoit & Francois, from Papyrus team.

[1]: Read more - https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/components/sysml/0.9.1/

[2]: P2 - http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/sysml14/

[3]: Survey - https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/9Z6PLMV

cid:part1.06060709.08040600@ericsson.com

Francois LE FEVRE

Research Engineer

Commission for Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies (CEA)

Model-driven Engineering for Embedded Systems Laboratory (LISE)

Projet: Papyrus: https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/

cid:part5.02030405.05090707@ericsson.com

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA)

Paris-Saclay Campus - Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862-PC1087 | F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

T. +33 (0)1 69 08 49 86  |  F. +33 (0)1 69 08 83 95  |

francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx   |  Blog: http://biocamp.blogspot.fr/