De : papyrus-sysml-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:papyrus-sysml-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
william.ott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : samedi 24 octobre 2015 07:57
À : papyrus-sysml-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [papyrus-sysml-users] Papyrus Eclipse Mars CPU Load

Greetings,

the latest papyrus release is almost unusable from a performance
perspective.
As soon as the papyrus editor opens a model cpu load increases and stays
like that. Adding nodes to the diagrams takes ages and sometimes it takes a
couple of seconds until the editor responses to element selection and other
operations.

Im running a 64Bit Arch Linux distribution with OpenJDK 8. I also tried the
nightly build from here:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Sysml/job/papyrus-sysml-nightly-buil
d/ws/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.product/target/products/

Though perfomance is a little bit better but still unbearable.

I already tried increasing the memory settings for the JVM with no success.
The same for disabling other plugins.

The Juno version though runs fine. But I'd like to have SysML 1.4. support.

Any suggestions what could cause that?

Kind regards.