[papyrus-ic] Papyrus IC Product Management Committee's Preparation for 2017-04-06 steering committee meeting

In preparation for the Papyrus IC steering committee this Thursday, and in line with its agenda, I would like to ask every Papyrus product line lead to prepare information about their product’s status, roadmap, and testing/QA.

If you provide me with this information by 12:00 EDT (18:00 CEST), I will consolidate this information in a single presentation and roadmap.

  • Sébastien Gérard:
    • Papyrus Platform
    • Papyrus for UML
  • Thomas Wiman:
    • Papyrus for Enterprise Architecture
  • Philip Langer:
    • Papyrus for Information Modeling
  • Charles Rivet:
  • Cortland Starrett:
    • Papyrus for xtUML

In addition, please let me know if you have any information with regards with the following Papyrus products without assigned leads:

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Papyrus-RT product leader

Back to the top