[papyrus-ic] [PMC] Papyrus IC - Product naming

It has come to my attention recently that although we had an implied naming convention described on the Papyrus IC Product Management Committee wiki, as seen by the names assigned to the products, this convention was never formalized.

I have added a discussion to the PIC PMC wiki page that attempts to formalize this.

Please have a look and join the discussion if you would like comment on this proposal.

I would like to present it for a vote at the next Papyrus IC Product Management Committee meeting.

Thank you!

Regards,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager