Re: [paho-dev] When to send publish acknowledgements

Hello Ian and all,

This issue just popped up again for the C++ library. I had not passed on the ability for the C++ apps to return a not-good value back to the library, and I would like to fix that now.

But it does beg the question, as Greg had asked... If the app doesn't return an "OK" value, what happens next? Will the broker keep sending DUP messages until ACK'ed?

Frank