Re: [paho-dev] End-to-end response

Hi Pankaj,

MQTT 5 has a concept called "Request / Response Pattern" that will do exactly what you want.

However, it seems you are bridging MQTT brokers. Depending on the broker you're using this might not work as not all brokers support MQTT 5 for bridging. Last time I checked mosquitto for example did not yet have MQTT 5 support for bridges.

Best,
Dominik