[paho-dev] Query related to publisher and subscriber using same client

Hi All,

A question - so far, i have seen sample examples wherein publisher and subscriber are separate classes having its own MQTT client (e.g. 1 mqtt::async_client _client for publishing and 1 for subscription).

Can we have publisher and subscriber both implemented in same class using single MQTT client (mqtt::async_client m_Client)?

Is there any sample example wherein this is done which i can refer ?

I am trying to do this by clubbing publisher and subscriber samples. I want to be sure about the way this is being done. Hence the request.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Jayesh

Back to the top