[paho-dev] Paho Client as Android Library

Hi Team,

    Kavitha Here,I need your help to understanding more about paho client

I'm currently exploring a paho client in my sample Android Application. Instead of using jar file I'm trying to use Source code of org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3 (Version -  1.2.5)  and org.eclipse.paho.android.service as Android Library. I'm able to successfully add source code of both jar files. But when I try to connect my app to mosquitto broker I'm getting this Exception.

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name paho.mqtt.pahoclient.internal.nls.logcat, locale en_US

Error Screenshot is added here.

queryTogithub

Can I get help to resolve these issue?

Kavitha