[paho-dev] Hello and a link.

Title: John Price Signature

HI All,

I've recently joined the list after using your Ruby API on a project. -- Nice work!

I'd like to help out if I can.

I just drafted a rather too long video that provides an introduction to MQTT and builds a little app using the Ruby API. -- The video uses Mosquitto as the broker. A future video might use AWS IoT core.

Here's an 'unlisted' link to the video draft on YouTube. (I've not released it yet.)

https://youtu.be/Xu5ewiPhCac

Comments, suggestions and factual corrections would be greatly appreciated. I did this mostly as a service for newbies like myself. Is there value here for the project?

Regards,

John

--
John M. Price, Ph.D.
Dígame Systems | 88 E San Fernando St. Suite 1511 | San Jose, CA 95113 | Phone: 408.840.9871

Back to the top