Re: [paho-dev] Pure C client

Hello Anton,

Paho libraries implement the MQTT messaging protocol, not grpc. These may not be the libraries that you're looking for.

- Frank P

On 7/15/20 10:43 AM, Anton Pryima wrote:
Hello all.

I'm pretty new to grpc and paho implementations. I need to integrate grpc client to my pure c embedded application. Can you please advise, is it possible to use paho library from pure c, without C++ layer?

As I see, for now, there is only Cpp in the examples.

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Anton