Re: [paho-dev] increase mqtt message length for C++ Paho MQTTClient(paho.mqtt.embedded-c)

The template for the client has a parameter which specifies the length of the read/write buffer.  You will need to increase that parameter.  The parameter exists because the client library avoids dynamic memory allocation - for portability and predictable resource use.

Ian