Re: [paho-dev] non blocking sleep

Hi Carl,

I think it depends a bit on the language you are using - which are you using?

I have personally found JavaScript much easier for this type of problem because it is non-blocking by default. But it is perfectly possible in other languages too. You basically have to avoid calling sleep and use timers instead.

nick.