Re: [paho-dev] Eclipse Paho 1.3 Release Plan

Hi Pierre,

I don't think it is unreasonable to depend on Python 2.7.9 and 3.2.

With regards a service release I think this is a good idea if there
are "enough" bugs that have fixes already made. I think having more
frequent service releases is something we should generally aspire to.

Ian/James - is there any problem with making a Paho 1.2.1 service
release that at least includes the Python client, but that is open to
any of the other clients to join? I agree with Pierre that June is
quite a way off.

Cheers,

Roger