Re: [paho-dev] Resumption of Paho Project Conference Calls

Kamil,

I think that covers all the bases - thanks!

Ian

On 01/26/2017 11:56 AM, Kamil Baczkowicz wrote:
OK, done. I hope that's what we were after:

Public channel:
https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/paho

Committers-only channel:
https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/paho-committers

Cheers,
Kamil

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yp, agreed. It looks like we could have a public channel or private
group, and that anyone can set one up.