Re: [paho-dev] MQTT-SN - Where to start from

One important difference is that RSMB does not support TLS, whereas Mosquitto does.

On 16 January 2017 at 17:00, <paho-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:30:35 +0530
From: Santos Das <santos.das@xxxxxxxxx>
To: General development discussions for paho project
        <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] MQTT-SN - Where to start from

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you. Really helpful information, as always.

The RSMB does serve the purpose. But, I am a bit worried about its
difference with Mosquitto. Would you kindly clarify while its add the
support for MQTT-SN, what does it miss out?

Also, what is the plan for supporting MQTT-SN in Mosquitto?

I am going through the other links which you posted on this. Really good
info.

Thank you once again.

Regards, Santos

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Benjamin Cab? <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: