[paho-dev] Eclipse IoT Day @ EclipseCon Europe

I’d like to reminder everyone that the Eclipse IoT Day will be held October 25 in Ludwigsburg Germany. There is a great line-up of speaker talking about different IoT projects, including Kura, Kapua, Paho, Californium, Leshan and many more. It will be a great opportunity to learn more about these Eclipse IoT projects.

Details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/iot

There will also be an Eclipse IoT Unconference on October 24 at the same location. This will be more focus on the specific projects and topics for collaboration. Many of the project leaders and committers will be in attendance. Another good opportunity to better understand the breadth of technology in our IoT community.  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_Europe_2016

I hope to see you there.

Regards

Ian Skerrett

Back to the top