[paho-dev] mbedTLS on mbed

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Paho and MQTT, but I've got the basics down.

I have a chip with mbed RTOS using the Paho embedded C++ library, and am now trying to add TLS/SSL to it. I have looked at a few libraries and mbedTLS seems to be the most promising in terms of features and documentation, but I am having problems configuring it to work with the firmware that's already written. I have looked at the blog post from Ian (http://modelbasedtesting.co.uk/?p=181), but I still haven't managed to get it working. Has anyone done this? Are there examples? Or do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

David Teixeira
Electronic Engineer

Back to the top