Re: [paho-dev] PAHO on OSX/Xcode

Hi Jim,

I thought that support for using named semaphores was already in the code, under the switch "USE_NAMED_SEMAPHORES".

Ian

On 10/03/2016 03:41 PM, jim Schimpf wrote:
Hi,
	I am using PAHO in an XCode (OSX 10.11.6) project and ran into the issue that OSX now only supports
named semaphores. I have made changes in Threads.c/h and MQTTClient.c for this that works in the client
version.  If anyone is interested I can send you the changes.

	I would like some more knowledgable people to look at this as I don’t really know the wider implications
of these changes.

Thanks

—jim schimpf