[paho-dev] Post 1.2

Hi all,

1.2 isn't quite upon us yet, but I have been thinking about plans for
the release after.

I've seen a few discussions around the C/C++ library and the Python
library about not breaking backwards compatibility. I guess the other
libraries may be in a similar situation, so I'd like to hear what
you'd all think about the next release being 2.0 with breaking changes
as necessary to give us chance to do some tidying up.

Along the same lines, is there any appetite for dropping support for MQTT v3.1?

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top