[paho-dev] Submiting PR to Paho-C

Hi,

I would like to know if I'm following the right process to contribute back to paho-c.

I have signed the CLA and have submit a pr on github.

Here is the PR to add 64 bits (Windows) configuratio on our project files...

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.c/pull/2

Do I have to follow any other process or use other tools to have this accepted?

I have submit this on October 12th and not answer yet.

I have another PR (A fix this time), but I would like to check if I'm following the right process.

Thanks,
---
Angelo Ribeiro
Msc - Federal University of Pernambuco
Team in Training Alumni Triple Crowned! :)

Back to the top