also at:teddybbear@xxxxxxx
(512) 286-5744 (T/L 363-5744)
FAX (512) 973-4293

Inactive hide details for Ian Craggs ---05/06/2015 08:59:15 AM---Hi Roger, good point :-)  The embedded client stops at the firIan Craggs ---05/06/2015 08:59:15 AM---Hi Roger, good point :-)  The embedded client stops at the first match.  But in

From: Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/06/2015 08:59 AM
Sent by: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Roger,

good point :-)  The embedded client stops at the first match.  But in that case I want to take every step to minimize processing and resource usage, so it seems like the right thing to do.

I guess if it's an edge case, it may not matter, as long as we are clear what the behaviour is.

Let's see if we get any votes...

Ian