Re: [paho-dev] MqttService not reconnecting

Hi,

I've been trying myself. Everything ok untill I let the activity to rotate from portrait to landscape and viceversa. From this point everything is very confushing, lots of leak problems, some exceptions not only in the same point/circumstance... I think that the reason is that I missed some unregisterResources() call. Is there some insrtructions on how to use registerResources() and unregisterResources() in an orientation-free app?

Regards.