[paho-dev] paho p2 repository

Two questions:

1) I'm interested in using the most recent version of the java client for the ECF MQTT Remote Services provider [1], which is currently using 0.4.0. After looking here [2], I can't find any info on a p2 repo for the java client. Is there a p2 repo available for the Paho java client?

2) What is the planned version of Paho to be released in Mars timeframe? (I'm not sure if Paho is participating in the Mars SR or not).

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/Mqtt-Provider
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/java/