Re: [paho-dev] SSL

The class I attached before works perfectly using certs created with the JPMens tools that Stefano have mentioned. I use it everyday.

a) Debug that the class is opening your ca cert file correctly.
b) Take care of not creating certs with keys < 1024 bits[1].

[1] https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/release7_changes.xml

I can confirm Mosquitto works very well (on Ubuntu) with TLS both certs and PKI. You will find good examples of certificate generation following JPMens documentation for the OwnTracks project on GitHub

https://github.com/owntracks/owntracks/wiki/TLS

https://github.com/owntracks/tools/blob/master/README.md

--
  Stefano Costa