Re: [paho-dev] Problem Arduino YUN continuous duty

Hi Reiko,

it could be a memory overflow.

I've used this library in the past to see if I'm running out of memory: http://playground.arduino.cc/code/AvailableMemory

Ian

On 04/02/2015 09:14 PM, Reiko Nötzold wrote:

Hi,

i'm looking for developer which have use Arduino YUN for durable usecases in continuous duty.

I haved installed mosquitto on YUN with the Paho MQTT-Library and its running fine.

But my first testing with QoS2 the Arduino stopped to publish messages after 1 day.

Next i tested with QoS0 and the Arduino stopped to publish after 9 days.

I have implement a console debugging and there is a YUN Bridge Connection and console

prints the Messagesstrings.

When i reload the sketch the messages running again and i need not a reboot of YUN.

It's a memory overflow?

I could need assisting for this problem.

Thanks.

Reiko