Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Interoperability Test Suite - Coverage

Christoph,

please raise bugs, or submit changes with gerrit.  The about file has pointers to the Eclipse documentation for contributing:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.c.git/about/

(If you are interested in becoming a committer for Paho, then a good place to start is here:

https://eclipse.org/membership/become_a_member/committer.php.  Usually for contributions, gerrit is the way to go).

Thanks.

Ian