Re: [paho-dev] Paho Java client and WebSockets

The subject has come up.  Seems like a good thing to do.  I'll look into it.

Ian

On 31/01/15 08:45, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
I’ve been asked recently on Twitter if Paho supports for MQTT over WebSockets. I wonder if this is something that was planned for future releases? FWIW it doesn’t look like a big deal to implement judging by this existing project (based on Paho) I found on GH:

Maybe the author would be willing to contribute to Paho? :-)

_____
Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101