Re: [paho-dev] Want to Help with C/C++ Paho Work Items?

Hi Andrew,

thanks - I had a quick look at that code before, it looks interesting. Is it a transparent gateway, in that an MQTT connection is created for each MQTT-SN incoming connection?

I'm not in favour of reinventing stuff just because it's NIH, but in this case I think we have some extra worthwhile goals:

1) build on top of Paho MQTTPacket and MQTTSNPacket, for ease of comprehension and maintenance (admittedly that's a bit parochial) 2) abstract out all system libraries so that it can be ported to any OS, without changing the core code

Ian