Re: [paho-dev] :(

Are you able to tell us which demo / tutorial you are following, and what this screenshot shows? I'm not familiar with the console you're showing us.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Mango <867380699@xxxxxx> wrote:

I want to use MQTT in my project and I chose the paho as my broker.
I was copy some code from the demo and run it.
The official demo subcribe an topic and show name dsub:xxx on the console,but when my code subcribe it's show as connection:/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
and when demo disconnect,it will not unsucribe topics has subcribed,
but it will unsubcribe all topic when run my code.

I can't find what's I miss....help.

Can someone tell me what's different between dsub:xxx and connection:xxx.