[paho-dev] Paho Plans for Releases 1.1 and 1.2

Hi All,

I'm formulating a concrete, rather than the tentative one I had previously, plan for Paho for releases 1.1 and 1.2, before I go away on vacation.

I've set the release date for 1.1 for the end of January, and 1.2 for a simultaneous release with Mars, in June 2015.

Main candidates for inclusion are:

1.1 - Android service, Embedded clients, minor (service) releases of the C, Java and WebSockets clients.
        Python client update.
        Candidates - Paolo's .Net/WinRT client library, Al's Go client.

1.2 - Every component that was in 1.1, obviously.
"Offline" buffering and automatic reconnect for the Android service, C, Java and WebSockets clients.
        Updated embedded clients for both MQTT and MQTT-SN.
        Candidates - MQTT-SN to MQTT gateway.

Please let me have any thoughts or comments, especially if it concerns your component :-)

Thanks

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top