[paho-dev] Stopping Paho Regular Conference Calls

Hello all,

today I held the Paho regular conference call, to carry on the schedule that Andy Piper had initiated.

I was the only attendee, as has been the case recently. So I propose to stop these regular calls. If anyone wants to have a online discussion, then we can arrange a call specifically, or use Skype, or hangouts instead.

In any case, due to the geographical spread of participants, I find it easier to manage the project through the mailing list, wiki, bugzilla and email. Recently I've been using Mylyn to manage bugzilla tasks and bugs, and I recommend it highly - I would say, don't use bugzilla without it!

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top