Re: [paho-dev] Paho project status call

Apologies, at a client meeting in sunny Stuttgart.

On 24 Jun 2014 12:07, "Andy Piper" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Dave, I should be able to be there for this (final, pre-1.0 release, pre-Luna) call :-)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Dave Locke <locke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
afraid I am out of the office this PM and will not be able to make the status call.  Andy P,  in case you are not around Ian and Al can open the call,

All the best
Dave

Unless stated otherwise above:

Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk
twitter: @andypiper  |  images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andypiper