Re: [paho-dev] Paho 1.0 Release Review Documentation

Sorry Andy, I can't see your comment.  I don't know whether our edits crossed.  Can you point it out to me? Thanks

Ian

P.S.  Note that I checked the box to agree that "The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality"!  I assume you agree :-)