[paho-dev] Paho 0.9 Release Update

Where we are with the 0.9 release.

Python client on PyPi - thanks Roger.

C client:
Linux build at http://build.eclipse.org/technology/paho/C/0.9.0/201405081100/ Also a "proper" mirrored download at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/paho/0.9/eclipse-paho-mqtt-c-unix-incubation-0.9.0.tar.gz I have the MacOSX build working - updated Makefile in the master stream. Todo: Hudson build and create download package. Windows Visual Studio build working. Todo: finish Hudson build and create download package.

Java client:
I created a p2 install on my desktop last week, for the Java client and Eclipse view with Maven/Tycho. I handed that over to our colleague Bin, to continue.

JavaScript client:
    Not yet started.

New Website:
    Most pages complete.  Eclipse view and 1 or 2 others still to do.

I hope we can complete these remaining tasks this week - Allan is back from vacation to help out too.

--
Ian Craggs
Committer on Paho, Mosquitto

Back to the top