Re: [paho-dev] MQTT + Voice + Android

Hi,

alles glatt gelaufen ?
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

Terry Yoder <tkyoder93@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
Hello paho-dev,

I would like to build an Android app with Voice Recognition, MQTT, and Text To Speech.

Are any of you working in that direction?

Could you point me to a very clear starting point for developing MQTT applications for Android?  I am a .NET developer, but don't have Android experience - yet.

I have my Mac set up with Mosquitto and downloaded a phone app named MyMQTT that works pretty well.  I want to expand on it.

Thanks for any help,
Terry Yoder
_______________________________________________ paho-dev mailing list paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/paho-dev

Back to the top