also at:teddybbear@xxxxxxx
(512) 286-5744 (T/L 363-5744)
FAX (512) 973-4293

Inactive hide details for "paho@xxxxxxxxxx" ---05/08/2014 12:19:52 PM---Hi all, I have a subscriber thread and wanted to implem"paho@xxxxxxxxxx" ---05/08/2014 12:19:52 PM---Hi all, I have a subscriber thread and wanted to implement a static publisher.

From: "paho@xxxxxxxxxx" <paho@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/08/2014 12:19 PM
Subject: [paho-dev] Java best practive having subscriber + publisher object
Sent by: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I have a subscriber thread and wanted to implement a static publisher.
Now I am getting a "Persistence already in use (32200)" error, because I
am using the same Persistence.

Therefor I have some questions now:
What is "MqttDefaultFilePersistence dataStore = new
MqttDefaultFilePersistence(tmpDir);" good for?
Do I really need this?

And last but not least: What is a good handling to get around with it? I
read something about MqttDefaultFilePersistence().open() ... but don't
have an idea how to handle/ use it.

If you have concerns about my usage, I am free to change it. A little
example would be great. Maybe you have some good example blog entry or
similar.
To get a better view on it, here are my subscriber
(
https://gist.github.com/cygairko/78422c072a3065a83607) and publisher
(
https://gist.github.com/cygairko/621ebf14b3d1a47e09f6) (or what I have